What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A software you can use for motel and hotel reservation
- Allowing you to create your own layout of your establishment and indicate which units are occupied
- Providing you with the option to access with the worlds leading online bookings sites
- Finding out your income and occupancy levels are at a touch of a button
- Generating invoices and reports in your own language
- Exporting raw data when required
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reservation Master scores 72.10/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.goldhillsoft.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $199.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: goldhillsoft.com you’ll also be taken through to goldhillsoft.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)